Level Architect is start up Architecture, Urban Design and Interior Design Practice. We offer the correct candidates the opportunity to work on a variety of interesting Projects within the Vietnam Domestic market. Our Founder, with over 30 Years in International Practice is focused on the delivery of International Designs from this local Vietnam Practice. This role presents an opportunity for a talented Junior Architect to develop their skills in design and expand their knowledge of the various Project and Building Typology.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in architecture, professional certificate in Architecture is a plus.
- Minimum 7 year-experience in Architecture (Intermediate to Senior Architects)
- Expert in software for design: Adobe package, REVIT, Sketch-up, CAD, …
- Good concept and technical design; ability to understand design intent and bring the concept into detail design
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Personal organizational and Time management ability, react well under pressure
- Language required: Vietnamese: Native speaker; English (intermediate): Good written and spoken
- Eagerness to work within a collaborative team environment on high profile projects
- Flexibility, diligence, reliability, and responsibility are a must.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Perform duties assigned by Directors.
- Responsible for leading the design team of architects, designers and CAD technicians.
- Responsible for the Design Management of large scale architectural and urban projects from Concept design stage to Design for Construction.
- Responsible for enhancing the quality of design.
- Operational control of Architectural projects, checking resources, and proposing design schedules in line with projects milestones.
- Make sure the client’s expectations are in line with the contractual requirements. Ensure the schedule as well as the scopes of work are appropriate.
- Manage design teams to conduct high quality architectural design for assigned projects.
- Participate in design meetings as part of design coordination and to ensure deadlines and milestones are respected.
- Ensure Architecture practices and procedures meet standards established and expected by the company and Client.
- Oversee team member’s daily task.
- Sign off and approve time sheets of team members.
- Manage clients and projects and report to Directors.
- With assistance and through the Directors, establish strategic goals with design team.
- Assist the Directors in preparing design proposals, assigning project teams, and participating in presentations and the whole design process within project timeframe.
- Coordinating all works for both internal teams and other construction professionals such as Architects, Engineers and Contractors during project permitting and construction stage.
- Review all projects to ensure that the Company’s philosophy and quality standards are being adhered to.
- Maintain close contact with all team members in order to ensure high morale and production efficiency.
Job Type: Full Time
Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, others accordance to VN’s labour law.
Salary plan: Negotiable based on Market Rate and Experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org